4/09/2013

How did a japanese guy purchase a rice cooker on internet?

0. I made my wife a little nervous and she broke a rice cooker in our home.
1. I started to search for a new one, I mean a rice cooker, of course, on internet referring to prices and people's votes. Then chose the Zojirushi NP-RH05-TC, which has the volume of 3 rice cups (3*180 ml), just adequate for a couple of people.
2. I surveyed the cheapest offer (includeing tax and sending cost) among shops in kakaku.com and rakuten shopping mall, most popular internet shops in Japan. I chose D-Price.
3. I looked for so called point sites where one may purchase goods from registered shops and earn points (typically 1 to 5 % of purchasing prices). I didn't find the shop chosen in any of them.
4. Then I went to the shop directly and ordered the rice cooker. They will send me a mail of confirming my order tomorrow.
5. Finally I've reported all these steps to my wife. I don't know why she was getting nervous again?





No comments:

Post a Comment